Thread: Accessories for Ergo?

Default Accessories for Ergo?

Hi all, I've just ordered an Ergo and am excitedly waiting for its arrival !

I've been looking at the accessory bags and wondering if any of you have them and how handy they have been or not. Let's just make it clear I'm not a bushwalker LOL, more of an intrepid urban wanderer. I'm thinking that the little pouch could be handy but I don't understand from the pictures how it clips on?

PS also interested in whether any have gone for the poncho - reason I ask is because it looks soooo dreadful LOL!

Hi Marydean,

We love our Ergo its the easiest most comfy carrier I have! We bought the backpack and use it occasionally, but its better worn when wearing bubs on your back which is a bit tricky for me if I am by myself!

I am also interested in the little pouch for the front, just somewhere to put wallet and phone, cause the pocket on the ergo isnt that big!

Ha ha the poncho is awful isnt it! Spose it would be good if you lived somehwere that gets feezing!

Good luck hope this helps a little!
    x

haha Boomba I live somewhere where it gets freezing LOL No way I'm putting that huge grey tent on!

Ok so I hear the backpack is more useful with the back-carry - I will have to work up to that I think! Hmmm, will have to wait and see if anyone has the front pouch...

I have all the accessories here so I'm happy to go through them all

I find the backpack the best as it is just our nappybag now and goes everywhere, I have having to pack and repack. It can clip onto the Ergo when you have it on back carry but I'm usually the nerd with it on my front as it hides the "pork roast effect" (ie where my untoned left over baby belly hangs either side of the waist strap ) it has a couple of lined pockets on the fron as well as a nifty pocket where I store used nappies in our little wetbag. It also has a bottle holder part inside where I put my phone and keys. You can also put the Ergo in the backpack when you aren't using it

The front pack velcros around the waist strap and is about as big as the pocket on the actual Ergo (approx12cmx7cm)

The tote is good if you prefer a one arm bag but I haven't actaully seen inside one of these

HTH!