Thread: Baby Hawk Mei Tai and others....

Question Baby Hawk Mei Tai and others....

I am looking a soft structured sling like the Baby Hawk, but I really want to see one IRL that I can try on and play with!!

Is there anywhere in Melbourne that I can do this? I have had a look online but the only 2 places in Australia that are distributors (on their page) are in NSW and Queensland.

I'm also interested in the Pikkolo's and wondering where I could see them too!??

Any ideas!

Where in Melbourne are you Tan? Wrigglebots sell both (though not sure if she has any Pikkolos in stock right now), and Mel's in Vic, so potentially you could hook up with her.

I think there's someone in my area who owns both as well...

Tan, definitely try to meet up with Mel (melbel), she'll be a great help to you (and she's really nice ). If you look up her site, Wrigglebots, you should be able to contact her through that.

Good luck! BTW, how on earth did you get to be 18 weeks already? Would love to meet you before you have this bub!

ETA Congrats, I just saw that you're having a boy! That's so funny, I was thinking about you at work today (as you do ) and thinking that I would guess BLUE for you! Happy for you hun!

Thanks Janie and Nelle!

I'm still so baffled b all the choices - not sure if I want an Ergo or not - I don't like the look of it as much as the others, now am wondering if I should get mum who is a gun seamstress to sew a mei tei carrier for me? Has anyone got a pattern they could direct me to - have been on thebabywearer site but its a no sew pattern and not really what I want.

Oh Tan, I'm hanging for an Ergo - EVERYONE I know who has one absolutely loves it! I'm yet to hear any bad feedback!