Thread: Baby Rock

Default Baby Rock

Just wondering if anyone has used a Baby Rock Breeze sling? The acual sling part is made of a kind of mesh, so there is plenty of airflow and bub stays cool. I saw one at shops today and it looked unreal, bubs was sound asleep. They are very similar in style to a baba sling apart from the mesh, just had a look at their website and tossing up between one of them or a baba

Hi Min. I haven't tried one, but I was intrigued by your post and have just taken a look at their website and they look fantastic. My little one hates being too warm and this looks like a perfect solution. Being mesh, I wonder if it'd still enable discreet public BFing?? I have a HAB which I love, but am looking for an easier option for BFing in public, with temperature also being a consideration.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread! Hopefully someone has given this one a go.

hi i am too tossing up between the two. can you put bub in all the same positions in both?

corrblimeybabe Guest

Hi I have one on order, should turn up in the next couple of days, I will let you know how it goes!!

I bought it because my LO gets too hot in my HAB and other carrier.

Hi Min
    I have had one for a couple of years and I love it. Bubs can sit or lie in it and it can be adjusted to suit small or large ppl. The mesh stops bub from getting too warm but if it is a cold day you can put a blanket in first to keep bub warm.

That's good to hear Alan. It could be perfect for my trip to Qld this summer!

Corrblimeybabe - Has it arrived yet? Do you and your bub like it?

just came across this thread. I have been leant one of these slings and I have no idea how to use it?

Can anyone send me the instructions?

The one I have was through Cairns midwifery? but I can't find them online.. I only came across the baby rock one thriough a search engine..

anyways can anyone help?

I've got one but haven't really been able to use it yet - bubs just seems to swim in it and gets a little lost. I reckon he'll like it much more when he's a bit bigger, or maybe I'm just not adjusting it right.

If you google Comfy Carry Baby Slings it will get you to the website. There are instructions on there but I'm still finding it a little hard to get it adjusted right. I'm planning on giving the manufacturer a call because they are just up the road from me - maybe they'll help an unco mum get it right!

Thanks!! I still can't follow but will read it a few times lol