thread: Baby Wearing General Chatter #3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Middle Victoria
    8,924

    I am thinking about getting a woven wrap. I have used HAB, Close Carrier, Ergo, Scootababy. I can't justify big money but have seen some for under $100, which I can do.

    I will have 3 littlies and my 2 are very energetic so hands free for the bub will be handy.

    I like the Close Carrier for ease, but it feels bulky and the tails annoy me.

    The only maybe issue with a wrap is i'm not a small person, especially in the first 6 months post baby and i don't like the feel or look if it is extentuates my wobbly bits. Are there different wraps (not as soft?) or techniques that can help here?

    I am cool with buying new or second hand.

    Thanks
    Last edited by HotI; July 21st, 2013 at 07:37 AM.