Thread: Pocketless hug a bub.

Default Pocketless hug a bub.

I want to get a hug a bub but they are quite expensive. I have found tho pocketless one for $65 so alot cheaper, but what is the difference between the normal one and the pocketless one? I assume it would still have the same carrying techniques wouldn't it?

The carrier I have at the moment is just no good as after a few days of wearing it I have really sore shoulders.

I made my own, just the same as the pocketless.
    Went to spotlight and brought 5m of cotton jerseym probably could have got away with 4.5m for 40 bucks, cut it in half and I got two out of it.
    no sewing no fuss and works just as well.

I think with the pocket on the HAB you can fold the length into it for storage and shove keys etc in there when you are using it.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Yup we have them at BB in the online store, its the same just no pocket to fold it and carry it in, but I never used it so I wouldn't worry about getting one with a pocket if you need to save money.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Personally I LOVED the pocket as I would pop my keys in it when going for a walk around the block to put our baby sleep. But no, it doesn't affect the carrier if there is a pocket or not.

Makes no difference to the carrying, but it is great to pop your keys and some money into when you go shopping

Thanks guys, I think for the price difference I can do without the pocket.

ll80- How did you know how to fold/ wear it if you make your own?

You tube is full of clips on how to tie wraps. Search for Moby Wrap as that's the popular US one very similar to the HAB.

yup youtube there are heaps of vids