Thread: Quickest Carrier/Sling/Pouch

Default Quickest Carrier/Sling/Pouch

I've been virtually housebound with a dodgy pelvis for FIVE WHOLE MONTHS now and am getting very grumpy. I'm lucky that I have shops at the end of my street (about a three minute walk) but have huge steps in front of my house so it can be a pain getting pram up and down them which means that I often put off going out.

I have a Hug A Bub but I haven't worked out how to use it properly. And I have the patience of a flea at the moment which doesn't help. Just seems like an awful lot of faffing about.

So can anyone recommend something that is REALLY quick and easy to get on. Doesn't have to be the most ergonomic type because I'm only going to be using it for short amounts of time anyway (probably 15 mins at a time max) because I'm not supposed to walk very far.

Thanks heaps.

Baby Bjorn is pretty easy and quick to get on and off. I'm pretty sure some of the ladies will say to go with a ring sling tho cos you just loop it over your shoulder.

Good luck getting out & about again!

I find the slings are so easy. I have one and am pg with no 2 and think it will be a lifesaver to have it to throw on for when i am getting in an out of car etc or jsut to nip into the deli etc. i have a 19 month old who likes to run!!!! so i need to be able to hold her hand securely and its often not worth getting pram out etc.

Thank you! Forgot to say that my baby is ten weeks old so don't know if that makes a difference - she might be too little for some things???

Just bumping this up cos I'm keen to hear what some of the other mums and dads think!