Thread: 15mnth old doings

Default 15mnth old doings

whats your fifteen month old doing, or not doing

Ok, here is my 15mnth old in a nutshell

1. clingy, oh wow, if I leave the room, wow, does the waterworks come on, will even just stop walking ,, fall to the ground and start crying
    2.a few words, but not many,, prefers just the gaga talk, would love to hear more words though.
    3. can shake head now for no, hmm have no idea where this was learnt from
    4.walk, and no longer will crawl
    5 sleeps good at night, with 2days sleeps, at least 1-1half hr each
    6 can not yet use a spoon, but can eat fingerfoods
    7 still loves night time bottle
    8 hates getting teeth brushed. and sometimes hates the bath
    9 selctive hearing, occasionally ignore name, and sometimes turn to voice
    10 knows what no means but thinks itís a joke
    11 tantrums tantrums tantrums..
    12 occasionally lying on his stomach for no reason for a rest,, hmm this is a weird one, could be a tired sign poss for a toddler, donít know this one is weird, as its like he is going to throw a tantrum, but he doesnít.
    13 nappy changes a nightmare, he hates them

think thatís all.. I guess we are headed for the terrible 2's soon

December my girls do 12 out of the 13 things you stated.I think my girls have hit the terrible twos early.
    The nightmare nappy changes and the trantrums are the worst for us.

For me alot of that sounds like my DS

Quote Originally Posted by december View Post

1. clingy, oh wow, if I leave the room, wow, does the waterworks come on, will even just stop walking ,, fall to the ground and start crying DS has been like this for a while
    2.a few words, but not many,, prefers just the gaga talk, would love to hear more words though.same here
    4.walk, and no longer will crawlonly just started walking
    6 can not yet use a spoon, but can eat fingerfoods
    7 still loves night time bottlevery fond of boob feed - makes the cutest noise
    8 hates getting teeth brushed. and sometimes hates the bathI call teeth brushing torture time - probably shouldn't in his earshot
    10 knows what no means but thinks itís a joke
    11 tantrums tantrums tantrums..
    12 occasionally lying on his stomach for no reason for a rest,, hmm this is a weird one, could be a tired sign poss for a toddler, donít know this one is weird, as its like he is going to throw a tantrum, but he doesnít.OMG - DS has me baffled with this, glad to hear other 15mth old do that

my DD is a little older than your DS, but #12 hit a chord!! DD has been doing that for ages, its so gorgeous! i just figure that shes having a break from all her playing lol

its normal

oh 4got to mention, does not stop all day long, even to read a book, will listen to a few pages then wants to move on to something else

Different to my lad - loves his books - pulls them all off the shelf then sits there 'reading' to himself - mummble mummble. I think its genetic though - my brother & I & my cousins all loved reading froma very young age.

ok my DS is almost 15 months, sounds a lot like mine.....

1. clingy, oh wow, if I leave the room, wow, does the waterworks come on, will even just stop walking ,, fall to the ground and start crying Yeap DS likes to be glued to my hip at the moment, very frustrating
    2.a few words, but not many,, prefers just the gaga talk, would love to hear more words though. More words than his sister at this age. Probably about 15
    3. can shake head now for no, hmm have no idea where this was learnt from Yeap and loves the word no
    4.walk, and no longer will crawl Yeap
    5 sleeps good at night, with 2days sleeps, at least 1-1half hr each Not a great sleeper. Has 1 day sleep, usually about 1.5 hours long but atm it's 40 mins Argh! Sometimes will also catnap in pram in the morning when we are out
    6 can not yet use a spoon, but can eat fingerfoods Not big on solids at all too my frustration
    7 still loves night time bottle would be on boob all day if I let him
    8 hates getting teeth brushed. and sometimes hates the bath happy to play with toothbrush in bath
    10 knows what no means but thinks itís a joke oh yes
    11 tantrums tantrums tantrums.. yeap yeap yeap
    12 occasionally lying on his stomach for no reason for a rest,, hmm this is a weird one, could be a tired sign poss for a toddler, donít know this one is weird, as its like he is going to throw a tantrum, but he doesnít.
    Yes but as soon as I mention his willy to him he grabs it, plays with it and grins profusely

Yep, my 15 month old DS sounds similar... He's a bit of a list of his latest stuff:

Hates having his nappy changed
    Has finally decided that he loves milk!
    Shakes & nods his head for yes & no
    Is not really talking but says occasional words (like bin, daddy, mum, there, that - although not properly!)
    Runs everywhere, walking is old school even though he's only been walking for 2 months
    Tantrums galore!
    Can use a spoon with help but not alone
    Sleeps the best ever, usually 11 hours a night with 2 days sleeps of 1-2 hours!
    Eats like crazy...loves his food!!!