Thread: This is 24 hr a day job!!

Default This is 24 hr a day job!!

Man, I thought husbands were high maintenance!!

I love my little guy though. This is the first op Ive had to get on here since I made the announcement.

Even now I'm typing with one hand cause he wants to be held while he sleeps. Definitely worth it though. How does one little guy get so cute??

5 weeks old today.

...and they just keep getting cuter!!!

It is def a full time job....but well worth it!

Wow 5 weeks already... time flies... my lil girl is now 17 weeks old....seems like only the other week i was hoping she'd be born...

NewmumLou Guest

Congrats! Wow in the car? I know high maitenence. My little one has been a terror all day! He is getting his eye teeth, poor bub!Saying that it is so worth it when they say "mama" and look up at you like you are god! Motherhood is a gift and although at times tiring, i am so grateful for it!

It is the most demanding job but also the most rewarding job we will ever have. It only gets better!

Worth it all when you get your first "I laa yoooo"........I got that from my Charlie boy today. He is 20 months, and not talking much at all, so for him to hold my face and look into my eyes and say "I la yoooooo"........OMG......I am still crying happy tears........

Oh thats so sweet Lucy!

oh lucy that is lovely - go give that boy a big kiss NOW!!!

Being a mum is the best and worst job I have ever had!

I love being a mum, It is the best job in the world, There is a few moments where Madison might be testing me, But I still wouldn't want to be doing anything else at the moment.