Thread: 9 week old hurt head

maggie Guest

Default 9 week old hurt head

HI

DS fell off the bench today, in his capsule, i know , F*&Ken silly me didnt put him on right , he was strapped in, he seems ok, just has a tiny little bruise over his eyebrow, it is bearely noticeable, could i have done any damage, shoul di take him to the DR's. I feel sick with worry...

Best to take him to the Dr, when they are that age it better to get them checked out, also the Dr can tell you what you need to look out for. Don't beat yourself up, we all do things at times that are not right. Hopefully your DS is fine.

Maggie, I too would suggest taking him to the Dr's. Yes you are going ot have to face your embarressment but atleast you will have peace of mind in knowing that he's ok.

Welcome to one of lifes lessons with babies We all make mistakes and accidents WILL happen.

A big hug for you too hun :hugs: Hope all goes well.

Maggie. I too think a trip to the doctors is in order. Like someone else said - don't beat yourself up too much because accidents do happen.

MG

{{{{hugs Maggie}}}} Maddy had a stack out of the bottom of her pram (yup, I didn't strap her in and she slipped out between the footrest and the bar) at not much older than that and landed face down on the tiles. I felt sick and like such a horrid Mum; but as the other girls have said - accidents happen. Hope your little man has come out of the experience unscathed!

You poor thing. Im sure he will be ok, but yeh id take him just to get a check up.

I was taking some photos last night of Jesse while he was trying to sleep (the black and white naked type with him agains a black sheet) and in the end when i started to dress him, he threw up everywhere. Not just a little milk or saliva that he normally brings up, this was a full on puke. I felt so terrible and still do, i slept the whole night on his floor just incase he woke up not well. But he slept, as they say, like a baby and is his normal self today.
    But see, these things happen unfortunately so dont be too hard on yourself, im sure he's not going to love you any less or want any less cuddles and kisses from you

maggie Guest

took ds to hosp. thank goodness, al is ok. i stll feel so guilt ridden and stupid.....

Dont be too hard on yourself Maggie. Like everyone has said, it was an accident and accidents happen. Im sure he knows how much you love him and that will never change. I think its only a motherly instinct to worry and feel guilty and the hospital has told you that hes fine so all you have to do is give him some extra kisses now