Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active in womb = Active baby?

Matryoshka Guest

Default Active in womb = Active baby?

This baby is so much more active than DS in the womb, and DS turned out to be a very placid baby and is still a very placid toddler. Just wondering if theres any correlation between how active babies are in the womb and then as babies/children...

Chelsea was veeeeeeeeeeeery active...and i get so many comments off people now like 'Wow she is a busy child, she must keep you on your toes, she never stops does she'.....and its true....if she didnt have to sleep and eat she would be on the go 24/7!

This has been true with my kids too!

Yes, true for me too.

Matilda was extremely active in the womb & yep... extremely active on the outside. Jovie was active but not as and she's not active at all.

Also true for me! - All my doctors commented on how active Scarlet was in the womb & she still is very active.

well I am the opposite Jack was beyond active stil moeving @ 36 weeks changing sides etc, he was the most calm placid baby imaginable, he only now has started being a bit more active but thats since he started walking

very true for my dd too, she doesn't even sit still to have a bottle, she is always kicking her legs and swatting me with her hands.... does not stop for a second. even in her sleep she is extremely restless.

good luck!!

Hmm- this is interesting. My bubba moves around enough that I know things are okay but has only gone crazy active a few times. Fingers crossed this means we'll have a placid, quiet, little one

Yeah I would definitely say its true, although when I had Paris I thought she was overly active until I had Seth LOL! Also seth was a LOT stronger than Paris in the womb, he would really hurt me when kicked and punched sometimes and he's a very strong little mite now. Oh and active doesn't mean anything negative IMO. Seth is a lot more physical than Paris ever was but he still has the beautiful nature that his sister has, so apart from my house looking like a tip every now and again I haven't hated having an active kid

My junior is not too active in the womb. He/she doesnt kick me so hard it hurts but I can feel that he/she is there. Will see what happens after he/she comes out.
    My mum says I was the same. But I was a $h*t of a kid so who knows.

i had the opposite Emelia wasnt that active in the womb and she never sits still now shes very very active!

this bub moves soooo much so im hoping that cos hes active inside it will be opposite and will he be placid on the outside i can only wish

Matryoshka Guest

Interesting!!

I just found with DS i could go even 12 hours sometimes without feeling a thing and then very light movments, this one is jumping around and kicking throughout the day and night!

Jensen wasn't really a mover, but has been active and busy since the day he was born.

My DS was very active through my pregnancy and for a 6 month old is very active!

Izzy didnt stop moving all through my pregnancy, particularly from 30 weeks onwards! She was still kicking and squirming during labour and she has always been on the go, active and now a very full on 8mth old crawler and puller upperer!!

Enchanted Guest

Oscar was active in spurts iykwim?! He is still like that now... he will be quiet and still one minute just playing quietly then the next minute he is squealing, trying to move around etc.

So true for me too I guess!

Ethyn was very quiet in the womb, now he is very active, but content at the same time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast