Thread: aeroplanes !!! help

Default aeroplanes !!! help

ok i didnt know where else to post this but me and my little boy T are going on a plane tomorrow morning and was wondering if anyone had any tips on taking an 18 m/o on an aeroplane ? the doctor suggested infant dymetapp just give him some before we go to make sure his ears will be ok and he is still b/f so he will have his boobie and i will bring books and munchie food
    anyway if u have any ideas i would love to hear

Melinda Guest

Moving to General Baby & Toddler Discussion...........

mooshie Guest

hi

we took our ds on the plane when he was 18mths old and he was a bit of a handful not in a bad way just a cheeky way - luckily the plane was almost empty - he kept escaping to see the air hostesses and they kept giving him bottles of water.

i have always given a dose of panadol and a dose of demazin around 1/2 hour prior to taking off - usually whilst we are standing in the check in counter - i have bad problems with my ears so i want to try and make sure they don't.

pack a little goody bag - things to do - i found a great sticker book and he amused himself putting the stickers off and on, maybe also some crayons. things that he doesn't usually play with or use at home. of course take along a few favouries like favourite teddy or toy. little boxes of sultanas - my dd is 15mths old and her favourite pastime is putting the sultana's in and out and occassionaly eating a few - she will spend ages doing this.

anyway hope you have a good holiday and have fun.

Melinda Guest

thanks girls you have been really helpfull, lucky we are only going for the night as i havent packed our bags yet ... whoops its all good i will start doing it now better get away from the computer as it is stealing my brain and i have an early flight ... be back soon