Thread: Agency photo and modelling? Have your little ones??

Default Agency photo and modelling? Have your little ones??

I got a phone call today to say Miss J was a runner up in a competition i entered her in ages ago and they want us to go in for an interview etc.
    Have your LO's been involved in any type of modelling/photo shoots? How did you/your LO"s find it? Is it worth the money this might cost us??

be careful hon...solmetimes these 'competition's' are a way to sugar coat 'give me lots of money to take pics of your kids'.

I was approached when I just had the boys by a certain company that I later found out was renouned for it...and went bust because of a Current affair airtime

DD1 "won" 2 of these competitions when she was little and they just wanted me to spend loads of money on photos and be available to drive her all over Sydney 7 days a week!

Thanks Girls
    Hence why i'm after others opinions first.
    We might go in and just check it out and see what the "catches" are but wanted to see what others experiences were

We were a runner up in a competition too, I think that everybody that didn't win were runners up if you know what I mean. It did get me thinking though and I found an agency that I was really happy with, didn't seem like they take everybody that applies just to get your money if you know what I mean. My advice would be to do your research, just so you have some other agencies to compare fees etc.

I'm so glad that I signed DS up, he had his first audition not long ago and got the part! Keep your eyes out for the new babylove nappy pants ad, that's my little guy

Good luck!

The one where's he's chasing the dog? I love that ad! Cute kid!

Thanks Saffi

That's the one!

I've seen that add too, GORGEOUS!

**Sunshine** great thread hun, some people say i should get DD1 some pics with her gorgeous blue eyes and smile but never thought much about it... will watch with interest