Thread: Am I normal?

Default Am I normal?

Glenn has slept through the last 2 nights, and I mean slept from 8.30 to 7.30 with out a peep. He went from 2 feed at night to none.
    I'm sad, my baby is growing up and doesn't need me as much worse still is with out those night feeds AF is sure to rear her ugly head!
    Who else felt this way when their bubba's started sleeping through?

I'm sorry but I have only felt relief the 4 nights that Matilda has slept through, but it does have to do with the fact that she's up for hours and not quiet either 8-[

katanya Guest

Oh you are normal for feeling this way, I think I would be happy for Felix to sleep through but he doesn't but then if he actually did I think I'd mourn the fact that he wasn't feeding through anymore..it's one of those things you resent when your expereincing it and miss if your not

Your baby is truly wonderful and clever to be sleeping through the night. I get a big thrill when my baby sleeps for 5 hours.

Glenn is 11 months old too. He was waking up to 3 times for a feed. I woke him at 2.30am for a feed as I was getting sore. I think he is teething? I don't think its going to last long but I don't mind.

Default reply

Matey I only wish William would sleep through, I so miss my sleep so very much. 8-[

Custardtart Guest

If he's at a stage where he is ready to sleep through the night, I'd be more inclined (personally) to express and freeze the milk rather than wake him to feed. I know that it's a heart-string thing for your little man to be growing up, but an unbroken night's sleep is a thing to be cherished, and if he's naturally seeking it you might be training him back out of it!

Kerrie

I know I know, your right Kerrie. Its just so much easier to feed him then to get up and pump. I had had a long day yesterday and Glenn didn't feed as often I think thats why I got rather full, so hopefuly my milk will adjust and I wont be uncomfortable through the night if he sleeps through.