Thread: Angelcare monitors

Default Angelcare monitors

I just wanted to remind everyone that uses an angelcare monitor and has a fan on in their babies room to check that the monitor is not picking up vibrations from the fan. I had a fan on in Tori's room the other day and she was sick on her mattress, so I quickly lifted her and the mattress out without switching of the monitor, I didnt realise I hadnt switched off until a little bit later when I went back in to turn the fan off and the monitor went off 20 secs later.
    So if you have a fan on in your babies room, just try turning the fan on and the monitor on without the baby in the cot to check that it is all ok.

Fee Guest

I learnt about this problem on Belly Belly a month or so ago.

Ours does not work when the fan is on. Bit of a pain really.

We have just bought a Angelcare montior however hubby through out ALL of the paper work and the bin man has been so i cant try and look for it in the bin.. So does anyone have a copy of the instructions.. I am pretty sure it is easy to use but i want to make sure that i am doing it correctly.. If anyone has a copy of them theat they could scan and email i would be very greatful.. otherwise if anyone could advise a phone number from the packet i will call them.. xoxo thanks so much !!

Which AngelCare monitor model did you buy Little Princess?

Thanks heasps for your email Anna** I have printed what i need and can make sure i am using it correctly...