Thread: Annoying habit!!

Melinda Guest

Default Annoying habit!!

Jacob has developed this annoying habit of pulling food out of his mouth, looking at it, and then putting it back in his mouth (sometimes....other times it might get turfed onto the floor!!) Argh!!

He doesn't do it all the time, but by jingies, when he does do it, it is REALLY annoying!! It's funny because he is more inclined to do it if I put the food into his mouth with a spoon/fork. If he picks the food up himself and puts it in his mouth, he's less inclined to do it.

It's just so annoying because he makes a HUGE mess LOL!!!

Does anyone else's babies do this? Please tell me that it eventually stops?! Jacob had a some scrambled egg today...you can imagine the mess! LOL

Joshua used to do this all the time, hes grown out of it now.. i think he grew out of it just before he turned 3 lol

take care
    LEsley

Melinda Guest

Oh Lesley LOL. I didn't want to hear that he grew out of it at 3! PMSL!!! I was hoping for only a few months of this stage!!! LOL

Matilda's only 2 months older and she still does it occasionally... I was hoping the same thing Mel that she would grow out of it soon

I think Nicholas stopped doing that when he was just over 1 yr old.