Thread: Another sleeping bag question..

Default Another sleeping bag question..

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

DS moves around flips over spins in circles etc in his sleep and only time he gets frustrated is when he gets legs caught in cot sides which he would have happen anyway even if not in sleeping bag.

They stay nice and warm in sleeping bag as you dress according to temp so can increase or decreasre clothes.

We went to a sleeping bag at 9 weeks old.

Funnily enough they seem to not really get tangled. It's not very often that Oskar gets a bit tied up as the material is soft and they're made to fit their size if that makes sense.

If you're concerned you can get a sleep suit with the legs- you can get them with TOG ratings too. We haven't any entanglement problems with DS, but we did find he was getting his sleeping bag off! He would undo the shoulder snaps and then wriggle out of it- cheeky monster! So we got him a sleep suit and there's no way that's coming off!!

My dd sleeps in a sleeping bag, she can roll, crawl and stand in ti with no problems. All of my kids have and never got fustrated. The good thing is she can't get her legs stuck outside the cot.

Looove the sleeping bags!

DS would kick off his blankets etc and was a shocking sleeper so we got some sleeping bags and we loved them so much he stayed in them until he went into a big bed!

I love that you could go out for a walk with DS in jarmies and sleeping bag in the pram and then transfer straight to cot - ditto car to cot, as we got the ones that had the hole between the legs for the harness. Very convenient, especially when out for dinner at friends, pop then in jarmies and sleeping bag, they go to sleep in car and then into cot. Great!

Only down side was that as I dont put him in anything synthetic it was hard to get bags that were big enough in cotton - lots in polar-fleece etc so my sister made then for him.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

i have bought Dream bags online they are great (i actually 2 of them for the price of 1 grobag in baby bunting) and they are also tog rated.