Thread: Is this an appropriate present?

Default Is this an appropriate present?

The Wiggles have a show in Newcastle 2 days before Lily's 2nd birthday. I'm thinking of taking her for her b'day. Would it be worth it? She likes to watch it on t.v but not sure how she'd go with going to the live concert, it goes for 3 hours.

Hun, I took Nyah, then 3 to the Wiggles and she loved it , but my GF took her 2 yrs old son with us and hen loved it, just danced and "wiggled", so I think Lily would love it.

You will to hun, something to cheer you both up after such a horrible time for you all. my love goes out to you all.xx

She will love it Tegan. I took Lindsay and Erin and Erin was only 19 months and she loved it more than Lindsay. It is so funny when they first come on and they see them for real and not on TV.

Tegan, For my DD's 2nd birthday we took her to see Hi-5. She was so blown away that they were actually in front of her singing and dancing, that she sat there for the whole show in awe. She didn't start dancing until the last song, then got upset because they had finished and she wanted to dance.
    We got her a Hi-5 outfit to wear and took photos before we left, so she will have some pics for when she gets older. We also kept a few things from the concert for her too.

I'm sure Lily will absolutely love it! Go for it I say!

Nic

Lily will love the concert, Tegan. I took my DD to concerts when she was little and she too was in awe for the first half then danced for the second half. I think they find it hard to work out how they can be real people when they've seen them in the TV for their whole life.
    Take her, enjoy yourselves. She'll love it.

Yeah I think it's a fantastic present Tegan. Even if she doesn't understand you can take heaps of photos for her to see later.