Thread: ARGH..... I need her to sleep!!

Default ARGH..... I need her to sleep!!

Sorry just a vent... I NEED Matilda to go to sleep and for the last 4 days its taken over an hour to get her to have her naps (she's sick) and I understand that...but I'm just getting really frustrated at the moment...you know those moments when you have to go outside to get away and breath...I'm having one....

I haven't had lunch because she's been full on this arvo and I haven't bene able to do anything I wanted to do, just sit on the floor with her playing around me & chasing her from getting into everything... argh

I'll be okay , just needed to vent Thanks!

Debbie Lee Guest

HUGE :hugs: Chirsty. Sorry to hear you are having such a crappy few days. Good on you for venting - sometimes that's all it takes to get a bit of sanity back.

Melinda Guest

Argh! I hope that she is better soon so that she can get some sleep in!

I hope the vent helped!

chin up charlie, tomorrow is another day, I'm sure she'll settle down soon,!

Oh Christy you poor chook. Sounds like your little princess is causing some frustration at the moment.

Could she be trying to kick one of her sleeps perhaps?

Hope tomorrow is better

I hope Matilda ended up going down for a nap Christy? that tomorrow is a much better day for you guys!

Nope no nap...very cranky mummy by the end of it, but she sat in her high chair and snacked on arvo tea while watching Boobah and I got a coffee and a bikky.

BUT she's sleeping soundly now

well...its happening again today, except she's not exactly screaming atm,...just complaining. The thing that really gets me is she was actually asleep before I put her in the cot and it wasn't until I left the room that she woke up...

Leave her to complain Christy.

As long as she's happy enough in her cot, she's giving you the break you need. It would be better if she was asleep, yes, but at least she's not screaming her head off, which mine was known to do.

I have to keep reminding myself of that too when she isn't screaming, to just let her complain for a while. I love a good whinge, so she needs to as well...otherwise I will do my own head in LOL