Thread: Avent bottle warmer

Default Avent bottle warmer

I've just purchased one off ebay, but there's no instructions...I found the internet site but the instructions are in pdf format and I don't have adobe doh!!

Can anyone give me a run down please?

I can't seem to find the pdf instructions, but on the www it says to select the setting 1,2 or 3 and the bottle/food will warm up to the right temp...

The bottle warmer doesn't automatically shut off! Drop me an e-mail and I'll convert to Word and then e-mail it back...

We got one on ebay as well and is easy to use.

1. place the bottle into the warmer
    2. fill the warmer with just enough water to meet the level of milk in the bottle
    3. turn the dial to the heat setting (i find that if its formula 2.5 is just right, if its breast milk from the fridge you'll need to set to 3)
    4. shake up the milk and test on your wrist (the bottle is always a bit warmer than the milk so give it a good shake)

Anna is right - the warmer doesnt shut off so you need to keep an eye on when the light goes out signaling when the water has reach the set temp (otherwise the milk will just sit in hot water getting way too hot)

Hope that helps. I find it easy to use

Ann