Thread: AVENT drink bottle valves???

Default AVENT drink bottle valves???

I dont know if this is the right place to put this but I was wondering if anyone knows where to get those little valves for the avent drink bottles?? I have heaps of bottles but have lost all the valves and there is no way im spending $20+ on another bottle...If anyone knows, that would be great!

MummaBear, if you mean the green ones that attach to the bottle using the existing screw on ring, you can get them at most chemists (Terry White is usually pretty good), some larger Safeway/Coles supermarkets or a baby shop (not sure what state you live in but they have them at Baby Bunting in Melb). I am sure you will be able to find them.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I have inserts for bottles to turn them into sippers rather than using teats - is this what you want ?

I ordered my replacement valves from the company. But, be careful not to mix the old valves (if you have any left) with the new ones. They will leak. :frown: I found that REALLY frustrating, and called Avent about it, and that was the explanation they gave me. So, keep the old valves and the new ones separate, or throw out all the old ones.

If you go to Avent's website they do sell seperate parts for their products. Not sure if they have what youre after.