Thread: Babies Galore Catalogue

Default Babies Galore Catalogue

Hey Guys,

Just wondered if anyone has a Babies Galore catalogue, can they please look in the back & tell me which store is listed as head office. I don't need the phone number, so please don't post it, I just need the store name. I can't find it on the website, all sores are listed but not which one is head office.

Thanks

I have the latest catalogue but it doesn't say which store is head office. It just says where all the stores are located with none of them specifically saying head office.

I think it might be chatswood because down the bottom on the home page thats what the address and phone number is for.

I also think it's Chatswood. That is where all their mail order is dispatched from.

Thanks guys

Yeh its Chatswood.. i called the otherday to check if something was in stock at their warehouse.

Well I called Chatswood & asked if they were head office & was told that it depended LOL! So I told them I had a complaint about one of the stores owners (see my punching bag post ). She said the best course of action was to put the complaint in through their online contact form & one of the 5 owners will be in contact with me.

Yeah good luck Sarah!

I got a call back tonight from the Corporate Director (there are 5 directors all that run different stores) & he runs Wentworthville. More details in other post