Thread: Babies Nipples???

Jennifer Guest

Default Babies Nipples???

Hi

This may sound completely stupid but is it normal for my dd to have pea size lumps under her nipples?? I became concerned because you can really feel the "lumps" when I pick her up.

Just wondering if this is normal??

Thanks

mmmm I have not heard of this before...perhaps pop in and see your Peadiatrician just to set your mind at ease.

Jennifer, Indah had the same although at birth it was about as big as a bolf ball, I was petrified, but it was just excessive hormones...

It was nothing & has gone, I asked the MCHN to have a llok & she explianed boys & girls can leak milk too...

I'm sure it is nothing!

Imran had little lumps in his nipples too but they're gone now. The midwife who came to do my home vists said its from hormones crossing the placenta late in pregnancy.

Jesse has had them since birth but theyre not as big now as they were when he was born. Midwife told me back then that it was normal and common.

Paige got one at about 3-4 months old and it was just a hormonal thing and my Doc said not to worry about it at all. It went away a week or so after that.