Thread: Baby Boy question???

Default Baby Boy question???

Hi

This sounds really stupid but i was wondering why all my friends baby boys are weeing (usually on their mums) when their nappies are taken off and my son, i have only seen him wee once in the bath. The doctor asked me at the 6 week check up if it was a stream not a dribble. Well it was a stream but since i have not seen it since it makes me wonder if he is still ok. I get heaps of wet nappies, but never have i taken it off and saw him wee. I was told boys are usually notorious for weeing when you take their nappies off, but i have not had this happen... am i just lucky??? I know its a dumb question

only my 3rd son weed a lot.. My other 2 I think I only saw the pee a couple times..

and not a silly question

I only have one son who is nearly 6 months old. He wees all the time. I think its the whole freedom thing when the nappy is released and the change of temperature. Thomas weed on me just this morning but apart from that hasnt done it for ages. He always seems to do it on my Mum, and then laughs about it. The first time he did it was in hospital all up the curtain and on my sister.

jack has peed on us once each so perfectly normal i have friends who make comments about being pee'd on a lot and i'm like ok

My son did alot when he was newborn but never does now.

Neither of my boys have really done it. Maybe once or twice as newborns.

Both are perfectly fine!

i only ever got weed on 2 or 3 times.
    DS seems to save his up from night time and go less during the day, and always has.

In the first month or so, it was a pretty regular occurrance, but very rare now.

Thanks everyone, just wondered if it was normal that he was not weeing when i took his nappy off.... I don't want to be wee'd on... LOL

When he was a newborn he peed on us, but not really since..

hehe, just count your blessings that he doesn't do it LOL. My first son did, but Alister never has - never even seen him wee without his nappy unless he has done it while in the bath.

DS has hardly ever peed when had his nappy taken off.. only a handful of times if that. I was never asked about the stream thing though. Id say as long as youre getting wet nappies thats all that matters.

Cooper peed on me a couple of times when he was a newborn and that was it.

He has only just started swimming lessons (he is 20 months old) and for some reason he now pees when I am changing him out of his swimmers.

DS doesn't wee very often on the changetable, but I do try to give him some "air time" each day - lying on a towel without a nappy on. He will lie there for about 20 mins or so, and generally will wee once or twice in that time. I guess that would be one way to check out your son's "stream"??