Thread: Baby Chiropractor in Perth ?

Default Baby Chiropractor in Perth ?

Has anyone got any ideas about a baby Chiropractor in Perth area? I have heard so many great stories about Chiropractors for treating unsettled bubbas, but have no clue where to start. Please PM me if you are not allowed to give details in this thread.

Thanks guys!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi DB, are you NOR or SOR? There is a great chiropractor in Riverton that I used to see, and I know he does babies. He has loads of clients who swear by him, but would you believe it, I can't for the life of me recall his name? But I know my cousin still sees him so if you're interested, I'll call her and get his contact details for you.

My friend takes her boys to Live Chiropractics in Applecross, on Canning Highway. I've been there a couple of times, and they have gorgeous pics of some of the babies they've treated over the years. My friends swears by them!

Hey Sushee, thanks for the reply. I am in Freo, so Riverton would be ok. If you are able to recall the name, that would be great.

Thanks Sunflowa_Girlie, I will check that one out as Applecross is not that far away.

Thanks again!

Dragonbub, I used Leeming Chiropractic on Farrington Road for me and for Sari from 6 weeks old. He is fantastic, I started using him when I was heavily pregnant. HIs name is Malcolm and it is his practice. Tell Helen that you were referred.

Just bumping this up.

Dragonbub, how did you go? Any recommendations?

SG
    xo

I have heard wonderful things about Dr Mazzuchelli at the Karrinyup Wellness Centre on Karrinyup Rd for baby issues. I have been going there for years but have not been treated by him. Dr M treats babies and toddlers.