Thread: Baby Dreams...

Smile Baby Dreams...

Hi everyone

My DD has dreams everytime she's asleep, sometimes she's smiling and laughing and other times she'll just burst into tears and start crying in her sleep, her eyes open and roll back in her head too, none of it wakes her up but i always try to calm her when she's crying...

I read somewhere that when babies dream, they're remembering their past lives! Don't know how true that is

Anyone elses bub dream or do funny things in their sleep too?

Aww, that is so cute! I haven't seen my bub do that, but he sleeps in his own room so I don't usually watch him sleep. I'd love to know what they're dreaming about!

Aurelia started smiling in her sleep when she was a few weeks old, I think. Only recently has she woken from dreams crying though. Right from her newborn period, she'd jolt herself awake. Does your bub suck in her sleep? Aurelia has done that since birth.

My little man is noisy in everything he does, including dream! He does the biggest smiles I have ever seen, and I was so jealous of his dreams. Now I get them too which is really lovely. He chats in his sleep (coos), licks his lips and acts as if he is drinking, his eyes roll back and sometimes open. I also read that they are digesting everything they have learned so far, so the cries are probably reminisces from birth! It is lovely to watch, like another part of them, a secret part, that we only get to view from the outside.

Scarlet has little dreams all the time, sometimes she smiles & laughs, other times she looks frustrated & cries... The first time i heard her giggle was in her sleep.. It was gorgeous.

How cute! claire smiles, lughs and cries in her sleep. She used to do it all the time but not so often now.

Ella giggles in her sleep all the time! It is very CUTE!

Awwwww!! Both DD#1 & #2 both suck the same as they are drifting off to sleep or stirring during their sleep, even now at 3, DD#1 still sucks when she's asleep or really tired - she was asleep in the car and I couldn't work out this weird noise until DH pointed out what she was doing

I remember hearing DD#2 giggle in her sleep - oh it was so precious! I also love watching their little hands and feet twitch and wiggle. Sometimes DD#2 will move her arm and fingers like she is reaching for something and then her arm just falls gently back by her side....too cute!

I have often wondered about baby dreams and what they could possibly hold......a whole lot of feeding I think for DD!! LOL!!

Euan smiles, farts, rolls his eyes, grunts, makes cute little puppy dog noises, wriggles, belts himself in the face, sucks his hands, and generally is a noisy baby when he's asleep. But then there are times when he is so angelically still and peaceful and looks totally relaxed, it is beautiful.