Thread: Baby Hats

Unhappy Baby Hats

I'm trying to find a hat for my 5 months old. We live in Qld and can't really go outside without one. I've tried K-mart, Target, Babyco, Babies Galore. Can anyone suggest other places where I might look. Most places only have them for toddlers or newborns - not the inbetween ages. They also mainly have girls colours without much variety for little boys.

I remember getting Aidyn a great hat at our local Amcal pharmacy, they have a huge hatstand outside, and it was a Bright Bots hat.
    Also maybe try Pumpkin Patch or Ebay?

Goodluck!

I've just bought a few from BigW.. they fit my 5 month old just fine.

Do you have chain reaction stores over there, I have gotten a couple of really good hats from there- in nice funky bright colours

Best & Less, Pumpkin Patch, JK kids and your local chemist. Marnie would wear hats that were too big and she didn't seem to mind. I've had a hat on her since we've left the hospital. Her skin is just like mine - fair and prone to freckles! SHe already has two freckles and she's only 13 months old.

I get Anneliese's from Pumpkin Patch. they are just beautiful

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

PP has quite a few boys hats - I got mine well fitted brim hats $16.99 but they had others $10 or so

i got a gorgeous one that turns inside out (2 completely diff colours) so i can change it. i love it, and it was $8.99 f i remember rightly?

Just thought I'd mention that you can buy the Pumpkin Patch outlet stuff online now and have it delivered. So, if you don't live near a shopping centre where PP is located, you can still purchase it - and at their outlet prices.

Do I sound like much of a PP addict? I've found their hats great and Maddy's been wearing them since she was a newborn, so you'd definately be able to get one to fit your son.

I just checked and you can get some great sunhats for under $7.00 (excluding P&H).

Question how to get a 10mth old to keep her hat on..

Hi all,

Just wondering how does everyone get their little ones to keep there hat on in the sun. I have tried everything and she still pulls it off even if it has elastic under the chin you name it i have tried it. I put sunscreen on her as well but i really want her to leave her hat on at least.

Myself and DH wear hats outdoors to show her but not working either.....

What else can we do any thoughts????

Sorry to drop in on this thread and change it completely 1timemum but i thought while on the subject of hats i might as well see if any thoughts on this one too..

I got a heap of kids hats (and sunnies) all different sizes fron the cancer council store. you can find their locations on the net.

they also have great adult hats etc.

Thanks for all the replies. Good suggestions - I'll try them all out as I live quite close to all those stores.

I agree the cancer council store is great! They are broad brimmed and also SPF protected. Kaitlyn is very fair and needs to wear a hat at all time , I have found these the best and also with the drawstring option they are easy to keep on .