Thread: baby sleeping bag q

Default baby sleeping bag q

Milo has just gone up a size to the 18-36mth grobags, as he was alost hitting the end in the smaller size.

Thing is, its so long that last night I think he got a bit twisted up, and tossed and turned all night.

Is there a way I can gather up the loose fabric at the end to shorten it - All I can think of is pegs, but I don't know....could be a bit dangerous as j=he like to put pegs in his mouth!

You could use those letter clips the black ones with silver bits? And turn it inside out and clip it that way so that he can't actually get to them?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Try a really tight band around the bottom... or take it to a place that can put poppers on it or if your handy sew some velcro on it.
    Im having the same problem, my ds is in a 6-18mth gro bag and it is massive on him, he sleeps ok in it.. he is an a hammock and it flows over the end...
    I havent tried any of the things suggested ... coz i have nt had it long and gro bags are expensive and i dont want to ruin it... but i think i'll give tying a band around a go!!!

Thanks. Yep, I don't really wanna put extra snaps for the same reasons as you.

I have got loads of bulldog clips though, I might try those, over another piece of fabric, over the bag - to protect the actual grobag fabric.