Thread: Best Sippy cup!!?

Cool Best Sippy cup!!?

OK, abby has about 5 sippy sups, some are too hard to suck from and some spill all over the place... i just want a happy medium!! At the moment, she either can drink out of one that pours out when it hits the floor, or she drinks from a bottle- i think it looks a bit odd a 1 yo having a bottle tho. So my question is:

Whats your favourite sippy cup for your todler/bub?

We have a lot as well. The two I use most are the mag mag (but I don't like the size of the newer ones) and a tommee tippe straw cup. not sure what its called but its an hourglass shape, and has no handles.

Jesse has a blue Tommee Tippee non spill one. It has an adjustable flow of either slow or fast and has been using it fine since he was 4.5 months old.

When DD was that age she was still having a lot of trouble with most sippy cups so we used the Nuby one which is a sippy cup that has a soft silicone spout. They do tend to leak a bit if tipped but it was the only one she could get anything out of.

I've tried a few different types but it seems the only ones Riley can use are the Tommee Tippee Nuby cups...they have a soft silicone 'teet' on the end and don't leak unless they are squashed when tipped up...

Fergus likes the Tommee Tippee straw cups or the Pigeon straw cups. Both are designed not to leak when they are tipped over/upside down and they work really well for us.

I never go on to sippy cupos as i find it's just another thing to try to teach bubs & so from about 6mths (when they start solids etc) I offer a cup (I have a really old mag Mag one from Maddy & a new one) with straws, Indah has sucked easily from a straw from 6mths..
    Maybe try a cup with a straw?? Or start teaching her how to go straight to holding a cip.. I do this in the bath.. Letting Indah have a cup in the bath they cant get anymore wet can they & she ALWAYS drinks her own bath water anyways so it's easy, she now drinks from a cup in the bath all the time & now out of the bath as well..

Fee Guest

Cooper had the Tommee Tippee Grip 'N Sip No-Spill Cup (Nuby) from 6-9 months and now he has the Tommee Tippee easiflow™ Learn-to-Drink Tumbler.

After heaps of hit and misses we bought the Tommee Tippee Straw one and it's fantastic, she loves it!