Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Skivvy for a 2 year old?

Default Black Skivvy for a 2 year old?

Maybe I am mad, or have shocking/inappropraite taste, but I am looking to find Olivia a little outfit of black pants and a black skivvy......

I can't find one anywhere! I have checked Ebay, and I have checked all the usual stores (Target/PP/ BigW etc) and also a few "boutique" kids clothes shops, but still no luck at all.

Does anyone know of any shops (online or otherwise) that stock this type of kids clothes?
    If you do, let me know?

I got two Hanes black skivvy's in the US. Sorry no help, but maybe somewhere on a US ebay? Also I got a black long sleeve t-shirt at cotton-on in Sydney. HTH!!! I got the Hane's at Kmart in California, so I will email Mum now and see if she can keep a sticky on it for you. Both of mine are size 2, so if you are desperate I can send you one of mine too I suppose we don't need two...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I can't help eaxctly but was just going to suggest if all else fails you could get a white one and dye it black, possibly?

ETA: I found one but it's size 4

have you tried shops that sell dance clothing Lucy? You know, like leotards and stuff. Our Target Country sells some bodysuit type ones but not sure if they are skivvys as such.

Im pretty sure i saw a balck on int the bonds section of our kmart....they have white ones for sure, as tigergirl said, dye it??

Its weird that you want black! hehehe i got Abby a pkt of those bonds t's... the 4 pack. She had them in 000 and were really useful so i got her some in 00 and i couldnt find a pack without a black t in it... i was like..."when is she going to wear a black t?"!! hehehe

Black is definately a hard colour to get for kids. Maybe ask Cai where she has bought some of Paris' clothes, she has some gorgeous black outfits
    I do know of a fantastic online store that has black long sleeve t-shirts But they have pictures / writing on them. Maybe the owners shoudl look into doing some plain tops too!!

Dying things black isn't as easy as you would think, it's very hard to get it even and it looks a terrible if it's all splotchy.

ETA: I just PMed you some links

Ladies, I can't thank you enough for all of your help on this.......I now have a list a mile long of links, which is great.......DH has a jam session tonight, so I am off online shopping for my beautiful Olivia............

Think of her looking gorgeous with her dark red hair and green eyes in her funky little black outfit!!!!!

You'll have to show us some photos

How did you go Lucy?

Oooo Sarah, that is spooky......I have just logged on the puter to download some snaps of Olivia in her snazzy new outfit........so watch this space!!

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mulvanyfamily/

Third snap down on her homepage.....

Lucy, she is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! The black colour does make her gorgeous hair look even more gorgeous!

Thanks Ambah.......it is a bit of a serious photo...but as always, when you want a good shot, they don't want to cooperate!

I think she is stunning, especially the hair, but I am a very bias Mummy..............

Awww Lucy she looks fantastic

And would you believe I went through my favourites checking out all the baby paes earlier today!!

I agree she looks fantastic!! I love the way the black enhances her hair colour. No bias here whatsoever

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Just gorgeous. LOVE the hair, she's too cute Lucy.

Olivia looks very cute.

Kellie I can't believe you get funny looks for cammo pants!? They are so cute!!

Moving to General Baby and Toddler Discussion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast