Thread: Bloomers for little girls..... help me find some please!

Default Bloomers for little girls..... help me find some please!

Hi,

I'm after some white or cream plain bloomers/pants that can fit over DD's nappy when she's wearing dresses so her nappy is hidden. Well mainly so she can't pull off her nappy but also it looks nice under a patterned dress.

DD has plenty of patterned ruffled ones she wears in summer with singlets that are so cute but I'm after a plain pair!! I've checked target, kmart etc and no luck.

Can someone help me find one? I don't mind if it has ruffles or lace on it, they are so cute i just can't seem to find any!!! Only patterned bloomers.... I've looked on ebay, did a google search.... no luck.
    Not looking to spend too much on them..... anyone know of any places who sell them? online etc?

I've thought of making a pair but I like sewing other girls clothes, just couldn't be bothered with bloomers!

Thanks

Brisbane - where it is never like it should be.

Try Best & Less I saw some in there last Sunday when I was looking for nothing in particular lol

I know someone who makes them, she might be able to do customs for you. Check out Wooshi Australia on FB

I bought some last year from Target for DD. She was the same age. I looked in the baby section and there were some labled 00-000.. even though she was in a size 1 they were huge and fit her fine. They came in a 2 pack of white and baby pink.

When DD was smaller I found some Marquise brand bloomers in Myer which were plain cream/white with a couple of ruffles. Also you can try Ebay, lots of people make their own and sell them on there, I bought a beautiful pack of 3 bloomers on Ebay last Summer.

Have you been doing the nappy hunt? I'm sure I've seen something like that on there but I couldn't tell you which store since I only have a boy

one of the MPM sells them.

i use the terry training pants over nappies in summer!

'Vintage is beautiful' have some shaggy white ones..

Georgie Girl on FB might have some plain ones.

EDIT: Yep she does -
    "All White Ruffled Nappy Cover - So classic and goes with everything! Sizes 0000 - 2 , $23.00 + $2.50 postage"