Thread: Bonjella Addiction?!

Default Bonjella Addiction?!

I think Alex may be addicted to Bonjella! Is it even possible? Basically for the past couple of weeks he has been very unsettled and we can see and feel the teeth coming through on the upper gums. He uses teething rings (but only for short spurts) but really seems to enjoy Bonjella. I try not to give it to him unless we are trying to put him to sleep and then 7/10 times he falls asleep as soon as we apply it!

DD was so good with her teeth and we barely used the stuff whereas I have nearly gone thru a whole tube in the past 2 weeks! Should I be worried that he loves it that much?

Mackenzie was the same when she was younger, she's teething again now (2 1/2 years old) and won't have the bonjella now so I guess they grow out of it!

Yes they can be addicted to Bonjela!! It sounds like a classic case. Have you heard of highlands teething tablets?? They are all natural and they dissolve in your mouth. I give them to Zhai when he is teething (he is a very slow teether) and they work wonders! Give them a try..
    Jen

Yep, we use Hyland's Teething Tablets too. And also Brauer's Teething Relief. Both work well and are homeopathic, but remember you still have to regulate doses as specified.

As for addiction to Bonjela, maybe he is, or maybe it's just soothing his sore mouth? Perhaps try another option to see if that helps and he can 'give up' the Bonjela.

Kaitlyn was exactly the same...it was like as soon as she tasted the Bonjella she calmed down . Not sure if she associated the taste with the usual pain relief that followed ...but I know she used to HATE the taste.

I think I may try something more natural as well as Kaitlyn is getting molars through...thanks for the idea Rachel

I havent heard of Highlands teething tablets- do you get those from chemists or health stores? I think I will try something different tho other then bonjella and see how he goes.