Thread: Bonnie Babes 'Pride of the Nation' Photos

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Bonnie Babes 'Pride of the Nation' Photos

https://www.prideofthenation.com.au/

I've just registered for this, is anyone else doing it? Would be great to see more BellyBelly babies in the book and it's a great cause!!!

Pride of the Nation is an exquisite coffee table book that features our Australian children. It is a unique fundraising project for the Bonnie Babes Foundation.

Children from newborn to 15 years old will be professionally photographed by an accredited photographer. One of the images taken of your child will be guaranteed to appear in Pride of the Nation book.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

We're doing it!

All my siblings are doing it for our children. We are hoping to get them all on the same page.

tiggy Guest

We are registered too

I think it is a wonderful idea, I have registered Tori too.

We are all registered.........I used to be a volunteer for Bonnie Babes: the work they do is amazing. (Sad that it is needed, but vital).It is such a gorgeous way to donate.

I`ve entered all 4 boys into this, I`ve actually just got off the phone to the photographer apparently Bonnie Babes need all photos by 31st October to be included into the 2007 issue, if photos are taken after this date they will go into the 2008 issue.

I hadmy photo session today for this. The photographer was really great, I cant wait to see the shots he took.