Thread: Botty Butter

Default Botty Butter

Ladies, those of you who purchase Botty Butter, how long did it take from placing the order to actually receiving it. I placed my order for Botty Butter 8 days ago, I emailed them early this morning to ask if it had been sent and I haven`t heard anything back, next step will be a phone call.

Take Care

Deeanne

What is botty butter?

Clare

Melinda Guest

It's a nice natural product for baby's bottoms.

Deeanne, I didn't actually order mine online, as it is made in Tassie and there's a stockist of it not far from me. If you have any dramas in getting it sent to you, I can easily grab some for you if you like.

Thanks Tootie, I might have to accept your offer- there is a parcel waitinf for me at the PO but I`m quite sure it`s not the Botty Butter. I`m still waiting for a reply from them. I`ll email you if it doesn`t turn up.

Thanks for your help

Take Care

Deeanne

Melinda Guest

No worries.....the place where I got mine from is just across from the Coles where I do my grocery shopping, so it's no dramas at all.

Tootie I keep meaning to let you know I did eventually hear from Beauty and the Bees about my order and they had some problem due to spam and their emails/orders hence the delay. Thank you for your offer, it was muchly appreciated

Take Care

Deeanne

Melinda Guest

No worries! Glad you heard back from them!