Thread: Brauers Tonics

Default Brauers Tonics

Hey again,
    This is a question I wonder all the time but can never find the answer.
    Q: On the pack of Teething and Calm the initial dosage is 2mls every 15 might be 30 minutes till you do 4 doses. Then 4hrs after that. What if you stop 4hr but need to use it the next afternoon due to pain. So time has lapsed over 12-24hrs do you do the 4 doses again or just the one?
    Bec

I would do the one dose and watch at 30 minutes and see. On bad teething days with MAtilda I would have to give more, but only once or twice. Most of the time I wouldn't have to give it again and I would forget about it until bedtime.

I only ever give her the additional dose, but I wasnt sure whether it needed to work back into her system.
    Erghh its all too confusing, I'll e glad when the teeth are all through
    Bec

when i have given my kids the teething drops, I have given them the 4 doses - 1/2 an hour apart, and then four hourly if needed. If you let it go more than the 4 hours - i.e the next day, then you need to do the 4 doses at 1/2 hour intervals again. I found that by the time i get to the 3rd dose they have settled them right down.

good luck with teething!!!!

thanks guys! I was wondering this yesterday.
    I gave Milo the teething releif, but he screwed his face up and spat it out all over the place. He doesn't even do that with panadol

try giving it to him in a teat. Just fill up the teat with the medicine - pinching the end with the holes - and then place it in his mouth - that way he can suck at his own speed and come out a little of a time.
    hope this helps

Same here. I had assume that being homepathic, that it is best taken regularly. At the cost though, it is just not possible.

my doctor seemed to think lemon either a dab of fresh juice rubbed into teething gums or frozen lemon wedges for baby to chew on were the best things for teetheing T was unsure at first but withtin a few days he was loving it
    ( sorry thats totally unrelated)

I bought the calm, mainly because the teething formular worked well, but I found once it wore off it she seemed much more hyped than normal. I wonder if something in the calm is causing that, or if it was just a coincidence?