Thread: breastfeeding singlet / tank top

miss_moe Guest

Default breastfeeding singlet / tank top

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here would have any recommendations or ideas on where to find breastfeeding singlets or tanks. You know the nursing singlets that actually cover the belly as well.

I have some maternity bras, but would like a top as well.

Thanking ya muchly.

Renee.

hmmm not sure exactly but I have seen some in a baby magazine I got at Woolies ages ago :-k , Sorry I can't be more help O

Target have these in the maternity section and you can get them through the Breastfeeding Ass website. Try also looking on ebay as I've seen these come up quite a few times.

Nat,

Which Target did you get yours from? I've looked at Knox and can't find anything. Perhaps if I try the one you went to, I've have some luck.

Rachel, they had them at Target Southland but that was a while ago. Maybe check out Baby Target at Fountain Gate?

Thanks Nat,

Might ditch the family this morning and go and have a look!

Oooh! What an idea... shopping wherever I want without the family!!!

Hee Hee Hee

They have them at the Belly Button maternity chain, but they are really expensive - like $50ish?? I'm going through a bra a day at the moment with spilled milk (but I only cry occasionally...) and I'm really happy I can cover up the messy bra with a t-shirt or shirt.
    Also - I'm stretching the bejeezus out of the bras by stuffing them with face-washers on the opposite side when I'm feeding, and overnight, so I would hate to stretch something that expensive out of shape.
    They would be great once the milk settles down though.

Let us know if you find them at Target!
    Fi

I didn't really have a good shopping outing. Although I found Fountain Gate easy enough - its not one of my local centres - and I found the Target inside, it wasn't the Baby Target. From memory as I have been there once before, it's actually out of the centre (am I right?).

I didn't try and find it, instead I looked around the shops there for a nightie/pyjamas to take to hospital and for when I get home. Gotta say I didn't have too much luck either. There are lots of flannelette pj's around but thats not what I'm looking for. Guess I'm a bit choosy!

Get on to the Mothers Direct web site which is the ABA shop. They have what your looking for.

I just had a look and OMG they are very pricey!!!

You're right Rachel. Baby Target is on the outside at Fountain Gate - over near Hungry Jacks.

Custardtart Guest

With regard to sleepwear for hospital, I went to Target this week and they have an 'anytime wear' range which is supersoft tracksuits with choices of tops in camisole, broad-shouldered singlet and t-shirt styles.
    I got myself some track pants and a singlet out of the range to wear as 'comfy clothes' around the house, as getting comfortable in clothes is harder this time around - I can't stand any pressure on my tummy. I'll gladly use these as pyjamas in hospital, they are extremely comfortable to sleep in.

Kerrie