Thread: Brisbane Parent and Baby Expo

katanya Guest

Default Brisbane Parent and Baby Expo

I was meaning to post this over the wekend but then Felix got sick

We went on friday and I bought heaps of great stuff as well as got heaps of great samples!

I bought 6 pigeon wipes packs for $20 (3 for $10) they are really great wipes..
    I bought a new cloth nappy by cheeky butts and some hemp and microfleece prefolds for my night cloth nappies..
    A book called tiny talk about baby signing (I already sign makaton but this has a few simpler differences)

A whole set of musical instruments (marakas, bells etc) and the best

A CD made with songs about Felix! I wasn't convionced but he loves it SO much and the songs are so cute, I think he gets a huge kick out of hearing his name..all done via computer technology!

Also updated my ABA membership!

Oh and a maternity bra for $10

It is a such a great day out, anyone else go and what did you get..

My favourite stands were the woolworths baby one (great sample bags) the panadol (had free plastic green panadol holders in smaple bags) tomee tippee had dummies (Felix has never used one and uses it as a chew toy lol..) and the yummy Belemy organic apple snacks..

Cool Katanya! How much was the tiny talk book, and where can I get one? I've been meaning to start signing with Hannah, and I know it's a little different to makaton...

katanya Guest

You can get them for $25 I will email you the detail I think they have a website!

i went on friday too - it was great & i got heaps of samples, some musical instruments & one of those shopping trolley covers that covers all the spots eliana insists on touching or sucking on. eliana loved seeing dorothy so i know she will love the wiggles in december. there were also heaps of great ideas there so it was a good day

katanya Guest

I might have seen you and never realised.!

Don't you love free stuff!

That's so great Katanya.

I went to the Melbourne one last year and got heaps of samples and got in with free tickets, which was even better. I am hanging to go to the one this year, looks like the samples haven't stopped coming!

katanya Guest

we got free tickets too, last year I tried to get DP to come but he had to work, and my friend partner came..thsi year I saw another girl from playgroup and her DH was NOT impressed at being there..LOL it's not really a place for husbands..

katanya we probably did see each other! a friend of a friend was there & told her about a cute purple fluffy beanie & matching booties the baby had on - it was eliana - small world!
    i love free stuff - though some of it is for over 12months but weren't those apple chips yummy?

katanya Guest

oh yeah they are the best! DP and Felix polished off the lot when we got home!

Awwww, I am soooo jealous, lol!!! Sounds like it was fantastic!!
    That is 2 years in a row I have missed out on... can't believe I missed out on those freebies too!
    I just darned forgot! On Sunday I kept saying to myself -isnt there something I was meant to be doing today? Something fun? But I couldnt for the life of me remember it!

Sounds like you got some AWESOME bargains Katanya!! =D>