Thread: Calendars for Christmas presents?

Default Calendars for Christmas presents?

Does anyone know who might do these? I was wanting to get some photos of Lucie made up into Calendars to give to family for Christmas. Thanks!

Cant help with your question.... But I just had to say I think this is a lovely idea...

You can do them yourself!!! I promise it is not that hard.

Are the photos digital? If they are and you are happy to email them to me I would happily make them up for you. Would you want the whole year on the calendar or would you like month by month with removable sheets for each month?

Otherwise if you don't want to do it yourself you should be able to get it done at a camera shop or similar. I am very happy to help you out though and would be able to get it done as soon as you get the photos to me. I would make up the photos and then send them to you for the go ahead before I print them etc. Anyway let me know how you get one or if you want me to help you out in anyway.

Cheers

layla Guest

Do you have Harvey Norman over there? They do it!

I did them myself last year as well, but I know Bilo had them advertised last year.

Love

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Rabbit Photo does them too I was thinking about doing this too.

Thanks heaps guys - and a big special thank you for your lovely offer Kelly! DH has a HUGE family though (catholics LOL) so I am planning on getting quite a few done, so I won't subject you to that. But thank you so much anyway. I'll check it out at the shopping centre tomorrow.

Big W also does them for around $10.

I noticed on Sunday that officeworks does them, they do all sorts of things, even mousepads with photos on them!!