Thread: Capsule Liners

Default Capsule Liners

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website I can go to to find capsule liners for the safe n sound baby capsule, if anyone on here makes them themselves that I could buy one. I know I can probably get them from baby bunting, but always so expensive.

I have seen them on Ebay Min... I can't remember the price of them though sorry.

yeah, I tried capsule liners under ebay, but they are all the lambswool ones and ugly frilly ones - Caro, I had a look under that item number - thanks - but she only has pram liners

Babushka Doll Guest

Hello - I just ordered one today. Safe n Sound can order the original ones in, they come in blue or white and it cost me $45.00. They have the Safe n Sound logo on them.

I ordered through a baby shop here in Sydney, if you get stuck, pm me and I will help you out.

X

Thanks Bab, I actually just decided to make my own, will just unpick the one I have to use as a pattern and get some of that really soft sorta velour cord in a groovy colour. Sounds simple enough!?!?!

I made my own ... even managed to put the velcro on so it stayed in place. I used polar fleece for Jacks, he was a winter baby, wanted to keep him warm in the car!!

Cheers

I made one for Olivia when she was a wee babe.....we lived in Darwin and the capsule was SO sweaty with the official Safe and Sound liner, so I copied the pattern and made one from calico cotton.......(and I am no seamstress!)

We got ours from Babyco.. they had a choice of either white or navy.. we got navy and looks really nice. So maybe the babyco website may sell them too?

Kelly and Lucy, you inspired me, I went and bought some thin flanelette from spotlight because it isn't fluffy at all, just soft, is aqua and white stripes so matches the handle colour (i am a compulsive colour matcher!!) I unpicked all the seems on the padded cover and cut out the material using the three pieces as a pattern, then sewed the new material straight over the top so I didn't have to cut new padding or anything. Am bout half way through and very proud it is actually working!!