Thread: chew toy, please help...

jennifer_lily Guest

Default chew toy, please help...

Hi, my child is in the stage of teething. she won't chew any of the chew toys i bought her. does this happen to anyone else? and what do you give your child to chew on? please help me.

thanks .

Hi, welcome to bellybelly.

Just let her chew on whever she finds(as long as it wont hurt her) I let my daughter chew on my keys, that helps alot for her. Mostly she'll just chew on her hands though...

Depending on how old your little bubba is you might like to try frozen banana. That can work a treat for teething bubbas. Welcome to BB and goodluck!

*hugs*
    Cailin

my kids used to love the teething rusks that you can get in supermarkets. Maybe you could try one of them if you haven't already?

Love

When Aidyn was younger and teething he would like to chew on these soft/sqeezey rubber bath-toys that we had for him... he wasn't really interested in the conventional teething rings/rusks either.

Just moving this to General Baby & toddler discussion.

My son likes to chew of cucumber or cantalope straight from the fridge. He also loves chewing on a bath book.

Zander loves his bath book to chew on as well. But then again if I let him he'd chew on the doorframes or furniture I think!

One thing that was handy was a Gummy. It looks sort of like a dummy with two prongs on it. We put it in the freezer & it helps when Zander's gums are really sore. Only thing is you have to hold it in their mouth.

Kaleb is not interested in teething rings, so I just get a clean face washer, wet it and put it in the freezer for a little while, till it goes stiff - he loves it.

Hi Jennifer Welcome to Belly Belly

Matthew loves the cooling teething rings but then he loves anything to bite into but as Shannon has pointed out just make sure that whatever she bites on is hygienic and not too hard that she could hurt her teeth, gums