Thread: Children's clothing

Default Children's clothing

What clothes do you dress you children in, I normally dress my girls in Pumpkin Patch or Target, but i can not stand what they have brought out for the winter season.
    If I was so look on the net for clothes where would i look?

Oh really? I *love* the new pumpkin patch catalogue (I've actually got it on my desk at work, arrived yesterday) girls range, too bad I have a little boy! hee hee Milo will not be getting a cute red cord dress..

I am less impressed with the target winter stuff, although there were acouple of things I liked. Didn't see much of the girls range though.

Not sure about online stores, will do a bit of research.

Tamara or Bec (tigergirl) might be able to help you out if there are any smaller stores locally that may have something? I think they are nearish to you.

Depends on what sort of style you're after.... You can have a look at my link if you like

Exactly what Sarah said My girls are dressed in more alternative clothing from the net half the time & the other half is all one colour basics from Big W or Target... Kmart seems to only have pink & purple with flowers over here...

I would recommend googling Here comes trouble (or clicking on Sarah's signiture) or babywit or mypunkbaby or rock your baby for some alternative or punk style clothing.

Click on Sarah's link... Babywit is cool, guess what I'm getting (Marley all in one!!!)

Yep I dont wnat all the stuff ya see other kids in when at the shops, I like to make a statement... Well from my kids!! LOL

I love the line that Myer carries for kids wear. I do buy Pumpkin patch cause it just lasts forever - Paige is wearing all Erin's hand-me-downs and they are still in such good nick. I buy target etc for casual around the house and preschool stuff. I just adore Rivers for shirts for Lindsay though.

Olivia Guest

Bonds stuff. I love the stripes.

mooshie Guest

i also shop mostly at myer (they can have some really good savings sometimes) i prefer the clothes over pumpkin patch which in my opinion are to common, how many times do i see the same outfit on soooooooo many different children.

most of the brands i buy (usually at myer) are scooter, milkshake, espirit, jack and milly and the baby world stuff is also quite nice.

I rarely buy a complete outfit at PP for that reason too Michelle. I love the ladybird line at Myer - real girly-girl dresses and skirts. The babyworld stuff is really hard wearing too.

I will have to save some money, as we have no Myer near us, and i will have to go to Southland or Chadstone to get the girls some clothes from there, I did get Charlotte a really cute outfit from Myer not long ago, I also love the surf brands for Children and they last as well, got Charlotte a Roxy singlet today very cute.

Myer carries a lot of the bonds stuff that you might not find at BigW etc, I don't know why, but they have the dressier stuff sometimes.

I was given alot of stuff from my sister, but i always go to Best and Less. I dont care to much myself for brand names as they cant tell the difference at that age.. but i find Best and Less always have gorgeous clothes plus they also stock heaps of Bonds stuff.

Oh girls. I am so jealous. I don't get to buy any clothes for the boys as my MIL insists on buying so many clothes for them that some don't even get worn. She was putting some washing away for me the other day and commented that there was no room for all Jack's clothes in his drawers (which there isn't). I wonder why!! I compensate by buying clothes for friends' kids LOL! One thing I find with kids clothes is that the surburban outlets (eg Target, Myer) are heaps better than the CBD ones.

Kell, I too love stacks of the Best 7 Less stuff especially for FDC, it doesnt matter as much if it gets stained & I simply send her in her stained stuff now!!!

I too buy from Ebay, but usually something I cant get here so it's different. Maddy has her own taste & I'd say it's ont the Japanese/punk side generally, so she looks on Ebay & then shows me s=what she likes, lot's of punky styled stuff, I dont mind if she's gonna wear it, coz stuff I have grabbed without her sit's in the cupboard!!!