Thread: cool kid's cutlery

Default cool kid's cutlery

After seeing the ridiculous amounts of toys Jackson got for his birthday I wanted to get a friend's little girls something a bit different, so I thought of a first cuttlery set, but I want something really funky looking, any ideas where I can look, have done a google search, found a few options, just wondering if anyone else can gimmie some leads. I founds a really cool mini pink suitcase I can put them in, her mum is addicted to pink (poor girl!!)

You can get some really nice Barbie or Bratz ones from Woolies or Coles and are usually around $10 a set.

Mine have got Thomas, Peter Rabbit, Spiderman, and Bob cutlery. I'm sure they came from Target or Kmart.

I haven't looked for a while but Peters of Kensington used to have really cute sets that you can get mailorder - I think they were about $15ish

thanks girls, ended up getting a really cool set from Urban Baby, they are by Trebimbi, not really into the cartoon character things. I got a pink set, they have little faces engraved on the silver part and they all click together, so they are a bit fun. $25.00, so that was great!!

LOL I was just about to suggest exactly what you got!