Thread: Cradle Cap

Default Cradle Cap

Hi

Some time ago someone (sorry cant remember which brilliant person it was =D> ) recommended using the Soap and Float from Lush for stubborn cradle cap.

I just want to say a big thank you coz after a week of using it Hannah's cradle cap has just about disapeared.

If only it smelt as good as their other products!

Custardtart Guest

Thank you so much! That was me
    I'm glad someone else found it as useful as I did, and I agree about the smell, but it's a small price to pay for something that actually WORKS!
    I still wish I had taken 'before' and 'after' shots, Sam's cradle cap disappeared within a week too - only three uses - after 18 months of flaky scalp.

Kerrie

I ordered some today, Matthew only has a tiny little bit but I`ve tried everything to try and remove it but it`s like super glue will not move LOL

Shannon - Just google Lush soap and it should come up, if not try lush with you know what at the end

Custardtart Guest

The exact name of the product is Soak and Float, but if you want to try some of the old 'tried and true' favourites at home first you can make a paste of bicarb soda and water and leave it on the scalp for five minutes, then rinse it off - that sometimes lifts the flakes off, others swear by rubbing olive oil in for a few days to soften it.
    Sam's cradle cap was more persistent and these didn't work for her, but the Soak and Float was a winner.

Kerrie

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Shannon I have some cradle cap stuff that I bought from the chemist that has never been opened because of course as soon as I bought it Jonah's disappeared, so if you want it you can have it

Kerrie - I tried all those remedies on Matthew nothing worked

The lush soap sounds like a miracle

I`ll let you all know how I get on with it when it arrives as I said Matthew`s only got a tiny little bit of cradle cap but enough to be annoying.

That was the same as Hannah - she only had a bit left but it just would not go away.

When she didnt have very much hair the Paw Paw cream was excellent but once her hair got longer putting the paw paw cream in left her with a hair cut like David Beckhams on a bad day!

Lush is a shop sort of like the Body Shop. I know there are shops in Sydney & Brisbane, not sure about VIC though... I'm sure they have a website if you google