Thread: curtains

Default curtains

when DD was first home she slept throught the day with the curatins open and closed at night to try and get an association with day and night sleeps, i am now finding that i need to close them during the day to get her to sleep as she takes londer to settle during the day but has no problems during the night,
    what should i do? open of day closed for night or closed all the time?
    thanks guys

I have Aidyns curtains closed for daytime, which makes it quite dark in his room. I think i have always closed them, though I can see that its a good idea at first to have them open for bubs to get an idea of day/night.
    If she sleeps better with them closed I dont see how it could be a problem to keep them closed all the time?

Milos are mostly closed in the daytime and all the way closed at night.
    He has no problem with the difference between night and day, he;s just very sensitive to light, and if its too light in his room he thinks its playtime.

I sleep with my curtains closed during the day too I guess I figure with Matilda is the less stimulation for sleeping the better, so she's always slept during the day with the curtains closed & I realised somewhere along the way that I slept during the day that way as well... so I guess I sort of expect Matilda to have an easier time sleeping with hers closed too. Jovie is sleeping in our room so the curtains stay closed all the time.

We close the curtains for Jenna but that is because the sun streams in that window, and its waaaay to bright if we dont.
    I think its best to shut the curtains - if nothing else than to keep the heat out

thanks guys, will keep them closed form now on during the day,if she sleeps better then thats all that matters!!!

I close Jesse's curtains whenever he's asleep in his room as i know i have trouble getting to sleep during the day if theres alot of light, i gather it would be the same for him.. and yes because it aids in keeping the heat out also.