Thread: Cutest thing in the world!

Default Cutest thing in the world!

I think I just saw one of the cutest things in the world and just had to share. My two and a half week old son just cracked up laughing and I'm not talking about a smile that could be possibly be caused by wind, but a full on giggle. Just too cute!! He obviously thinks he's pretty funny.

I've just been astounded at how advanced he seemed, he usually spends a good five hours a day awake just studying his surroundings and doesn't cry much but does a LOT of baby chatter but I didn't know if was just that my perception was off as my DD didn't even crawl until 18 months, walk at 26 months etc. so normal development would seem advanced in comparison, but I'm pretty sure little babies don't normally chuckle so I think that just confirmed he is going to cause me some stress in the complete opposite way as his sister did - he's going to be into things he shouldn't be into way before he should be.

Aww, that's so gorgeous What a smart little one you have there, it would seem

How adorable.

Regards,
    Dianne

Awww I was just playing with my 10wk old son wondering about when he would giggle! It's such a beautiful sound isn't it?!

That's so cute. When DD was around 3 weeks old, I was watching her sleeping one day and she giggled in her sleep. It was the most gorgeous thing!!

Sue xx