Thread: DD if you...

Default DD if you...

do a poo in the bath one more time I AM GOING TO SCREAM!!! We have been averaging a poo in the bath every 2nd night for the last couple of weeks and i'm starting to get so sick of having to drain the bath, pick out all the poo ( ), wipe down the bath, re-run it and put you back in! I guess at least I should be thankful they are solid and not runny, makes it a little easier to clean up even if it crumbles up a bit (sorry..TMI )

And tonight we had a double whammy...she did a wee on the floor before I put her in the bath, and then pooped in the bath when she'd only been in there for 5 mins! Where is the *tearing my hair out* smiley?!?

im sorry but thats hilarious!

My DD always pees on DP whenever he helps me bath her, either it be just before he bath or after and its not a small wee either

My DD2 did that all the time.

Lol Ness! We haven't had a poo in the bath yet (though wood) but DS pees on the floor EVERY time as I am running the bath for him. Yesterday I left the nappy on till the last minute, turned to put it down and in those two seconds (literally) he peed on the floor The upside to this is its eay to get a urine sample for the doctor

Hehee, silly DD!!!

My DS will scream to get out if he needs to wee or poo, and then won't go potty or toilet, has to have a nappy. TT is still a way off here i think!

haha sorry to laugh, it's funny! We are lucky and have never had a poo in the bath.... however DD mainly has showers with DH so that helps!

You could pop the potty under her bum in the bath and she'd be potty trained in no time!!!! (hehe joking)

Bath time actually helped us a lot with TT. I would get DS to sit on the potty while waiting for the bath to fill. We never had a poop in the tub and by 2 he was asking to get out to pee. Hope she stops for you soon!