Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Your Baby Look Like Daddy?

Default Did Your Baby Look Like Daddy?

Hi Ladies

I have read a number of times that 75% of newborn babies up until the age of 18 months look like their Dad`s, they seem to think the meaning behind all this is if baby looks like Daddy, Daddy will stick around and know that you haven`t been out on the town 9 months ago.

So ladies does your Baby look like Daddy??

Take Care

Deeanne

No actually Pheonix looks nothing like Daddy. We joke that her bum is similar just so he doesnt feel left out lol

Olivia looks like me......totally.....if I compare my baby photos with her baby photos, we look identical (apart from she has red hair and mine is brown).

Having said that though, her little facial expressions are just like her Daddy's.....so cute......

Everyone tells me that bubs looks like his daddy. I really can't see it myself and then my SIL told me Sunday that Matty looks like me - can't see that either!

Having said that seeing DH and DS's baby photos together, they are very similar.

Both of my boys looked the double of their dad at birth, but now Nick looks the double of my dad but with blond hair, Ryan still looks like his dad.

Everyone says Kimberley looks like her daddy.

Matilda looks EXACTLY like me, people have mistaken my baby photo for her...

Still undecided on this one - some people say he looks like me, some say he looks like daddy!! But I must say that his facial expressions are sooo much like his dad.

Scarlett Guest

Yep, Emily looks like Kev. I got a friend to watch her when I had my 6wk check up and she told me later she had felt like Kev was there watching her the whole time.

From birth Aidyn also looked very much like his daddy. He has similar colouring, though not quite as olive, the same lips, eye shape, cheeks etc. He has my eye colour though (blue) and my pointy dutch chin, LOL.
    I guess in Aidyn's case it is a bit easier to tell he is his fathers son, as DP is half Chinese, which makes Aidyn 1/4 Chinese. I can really notice the Chinese resemblence in some photos - but never IRL usually - isnt that strange!
    For some reason I think having Aidyn look so much like him has helped DP bond with him incredibly. It makes him very proud to be the daddy of such a handsome baby, LOL!
    I think if we ever have a girl, chances are it might look a bit more like me...

alot of people kept saying eliana looked like her dad tho with my blue eyes - i ended up getting out my baby photos & she does look like me

Melinda Guest

Jacob is a little "mini-me" version of DH. That's for certain. Although, as he is growing, he does seem to look a little more like me now than before, but only a wee bit LOL. My Mum thinks he is a dead ringer for me when I was his age, but the resemblance to DH is uncanny.......

Custardtart Guest

Christine looked so much like her Dad's family that I felt like I'd given birth to a little alien - all the women in our family have a very strong resemblance, so I thought I knew what to expect! It took me about three months to get used to the way she looked and accept that this was really my child.
    Samantha, from the day she was born, was a little replica of Mum and me, from colouring to dimple to eyes to cheekbones. I was relieved that at least one of my babies looked like I expected!

No. 3? Who knows! We have one blonde and one brunette now, I guess I'm due for a redhead!

Kerrie

Nope I have very strong genes, both Kameron and Lachlan look at lot like me. Even a pic of Kameron and I as newborns is hard to tell apart (although you know cause one is 28yrs old hahaha) and when Lachlan was born I said OMG he looks like Allen (my oldest brother) but now he looks alot like me.

Love

I can't really tell , but some people say Lily looks like her daddy but most say she looks like me, so i dunno.

When I first saw Alana it was like looking at my older brother. Alana has Frank's mouth for sure, but I think the rest is me (oh and my brother!). I think with everyone else its cut down the middle.

Yep, Kaleb is the absolute spitting image of his father - in fact, if I hadn't been the one to give birth to him, I'd be suspicious!

LOL Beth interesting angle :P

Hey Nell I had a look at the pics on your site, there is one pic of Matthew and his dad, it's very mini-me! Or maybe it's because they both don't have much hair hehe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast