Thread: Dimatapp combined with Bonjella

Default Dimatapp combined with Bonjella

Hi Girls ,

My poor Bub has a cold and also appears to be teething. Has anyone combined Dimatapp and Bonjella?. I am pretty sure it should be ok but wanted to double check.

Also ..with Bonjella Kaitlyn appears to be hysterical at bedtime and then I get her out of her cot and put bonjella on her gums and as soon as it is on she takes the dummy and goes to sleep . Does it really work this quickly or does she now just associate it with comfort?.

Thanks
    Cass

Don't know about that combination. As Bonjella is only topical I think it should be ok. Ask the chemist to be sure.

Angus used to settle straight away with the bonjella too. I think the taste of it gave him a change of focus IYKWIM.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Does dimatapp have aspirin in it? It says on the bonjella not to use with anything that contains aspirin.

Thanks girls I think guess I should double check with the chemist . Although in saying that in the last week she has had a few doses of dimetapp and has had bonjella once a day and she seems fine!.

Strange with the bonjella though ...Kaitlyn was just hysterical and would not settle so I stuck bonjella in her mouth and she stopped straight away ..what the?????? weird!. Maybe it is a change of focus thing...my daughter is addicted to Bonjella ](*,)

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Jonah used to do the same thing with bonjella, it's like they're adicts, lol. You can give them panadol for colds and flu too, this you can use with panadol.