Thread: Do babies get bored?

Default Do babies get bored?

Just wondering if babies get bored being at home most days. Also wondering how often each week people go out somewhere. We only seem to go out 2-3 times a week and I'm just wondering if Lincoln gets bored being at home. He's 5.5 months.

I think they do, I know Charlotte starts to get wingy when Madison is in Childcare and when she is around Charlotte is so happy and just watchers her.

We spend alot of time at home.. but we have alot of things for Jess to do (walker, play gyms, bounder etc etc) which generally through the day he goes from one to another while he's awake, as like me, he gets bored easily and will start whinging. So yeh unless theres something for him to do he does get bored.

I think they can get bored yes. It's not necessarily a need to be out of the house though. As long as he has things to do, play with toys, listen to music, playing with mummy etc he should be ok. The main one I found to help with the boredom is to get on the floor & play with bub, you are their best toy