Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you say I Love You???

Yesterday I was thinking of this thread & I said "Matilda, I love you" and she ran over to me & threw her arms around my neck & gave me a huge slobbery kiss "love you Mummy" it brought tears to my eyes & i said "I don't tell you enough, but I want you to know I will try to tell more how much I love you & how special you are" she said "can I have a lollie now?"

LOL Christy........that's little girls for you........they are not daft are they?!

I just cant help kissing my DS and saying I love you. In my family we didnt really say it much but I think I got a lot of practice with DH and my doggie who also gets I love you a thousand times a day. DS gives me big hugs all of the time and last night we were saying goodbye to a friend. It will be a long time till we see her again and she was crying. DS studied her face and put his arms out for a big bear hug and then didnt want to let her go even though usually he would jump back into my arms. So it seems all of this affection is rubbing off. It brought tears to my eyes.

Christy....
    she said "can I have a lollie now?"
    LOL!!!! Hilarious!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123