Thread: Does anyone elses bub get this?...

Default Does anyone elses bub get this?...

DS gets small pink/red spots on the tops of his hands and fingers, usually just a few on and off, lasting a few days then go? Has had them for quite a while now, they dont seem to bother him. No idea what it is? Does your bub get this?

Has he been playing with Grass or something else when it happens?. Kaitlyn sometimes gets little spots on her after playing in the grass, although they normally only last a couple of hours if that .

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Ally Campbell has these almost permantely as part of an allergy. We have to use a special cream to clear it up when it persists.

Ally I have noticed Emma gets this too, although mostly up her forearms. It doesn't seem to worry in the least, she has never scratched the area. I'm guessing that it's probably from something they are touching (Emma still seems to have it when she hasn't been in the grass) but not too much to worry about.

Thanks for your replies! DS doesnt scratch at them, so they most likely arent bothering him, which is good. I am just curious as to what it may be, and how many other mums out there have noticed it on their bubs.
    I am pretty sure DS has an allergy of some form, I just cant pin point it *sigh*